This week sees the first user adoption training workshops for Lending & Surveying
Kicking off this week, eTech will be holding a series of workshops to train surveyors and administrative users on SMART Survey and Survey Hub. Attendees will benefit from hands on training and knowledge sharing with their fellow students. At the end of the course, surveyors and administrative users will leave with a thorough understanding of how to use the SMART Survey and Survey Hub – ensuring they can hit the ground running!
Key takeaways for surveyors:
- Understand new processes & terminology
- Understand the link between Smart Survey & Survey Hub
- Complete Mortgage Valuations using the app (including photos & floorplans)
- Understand the interim processes (e.g. Scheme 2, xit2 cases etc.)
- Access Survey Hub to view completed jobs
- Access SCT from within the app.
- Tricks & tips of using the iPad (siri etc).
Key takeaways for administrative users:
- Overview of the Survey Hub system & its capabilities
- How to:
- Book an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- Put a job on hold
- Cancel a job
- Void a job
- Create a manual/private job
Want to know more about eTech’s Lending and Surveying solutions? Click here or call 0333 123 1414 or email email@example.com.Back to news