eTech has today released an update to their Deemed Scores calculator incorporating the score changes based on the ECO3.1 legislative changes being introduced on 1st January 2020 and Ofgem’s additional proposed changes currently under consultation. The changes are:
- Providing an option to switch between the existing ECO3 scores or the revised ECO3.1 scores for installs from 1st January 2020
- Providing an option to also show the cost score incorporating the PAS2030:2019 transition period 20% uplift
- New FTCH scores reflecting the 20 year lifetime
- New scores for Broken Boilers installed outside of the heating cap reflecting the reduction in uplift from 400% to 200%
- New measures for solid and suspended floor insulation
- Revised gas and LPG boiler scores to reflect removal of the benefit of load / weather compensation
- New measure for weather / load compensation
- Solar PV scores for heat pump main heating systems
The Deemed Scores calculator is FREE to use for eTech customers or available on a subscription basis for non eTech customers – more details can be found here.
As ever, we welcome your feedback on the Deemed Scores calculator.
If you’d like to find out more you can contact our client support services on 0333 123 4288.Back to news