eTech are delighted to launch a brand new App for Private Valuation Reports, this is our latest mobile surveying software for the completion of private valuations for a number of purposes.
This new software will provide RICS Chartered Surveyors with an effective tool for the completion of mutiple types of Private Valuation Reports, accessible through our standard survey & valuations mobile application, alongside eTech’s Mortgage Valuation Report.
- Intuitive user interface, part of the survey & valuations application.
- Choose from nine different types of Private Valuation Reports.
- Capture data electronically using site notes, sketches, and photos.
- Use the floor plan tool to create annotated floor plans, with calculations.
- Create and reuse commonly used phrases and custom descriptions.
- Review and edit report sections at any point before finalising.
- Automatically format site notes and reports into PDF documents.
FREE webinar – Private Valuation Reports
Private Valuation Reports will be accessible as part of the survey & valuations application and available to all surveyors already using this software. So that you can start using Private Valuation Reports as soon as possible, we are hosting a live webinar session, which will go through the different report types and show you how to select, complete and amend them, along with handy hints & tips to ensure you get the most from this new software.
Date: Thursday 1st August
Time: 5pm – 6pm
This webinar is FREE to attend. Simply register to book your place here.
Please note that this will be a live webinar, but we will not have time to take Q&As during the session. Should you have any questions, please email: email@example.com. Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirmation. You will then receive a link to the actual webinar session on the actual day or day before (Wednesday 31st July).Back to news