Mortgage Valuation Report
Our mobile software provides Chartered Surveyors with an effective tool for undertaking Mortgage Valuation Reports. Our solution not only meets the needs of the residential surveying market, but improves productivity, consistency and accuracy, whilst reducing valuation risk, PVQs and PI exposure to claims.
The software enables surveyors to complete a Mortgage Valuation Report in one easy to use mobile application. The intuitive interface presents report questions in a logical sequence, along with in-built specific lender guidance mapping, capturing only required information in a consistent and accurate format. Surveyors also have access to integrated comparable data sources to aid valuation analysis and have the ability to capture electronic site notes, photographic evidence and digital floor plans. All information gathered is securely stored online to help defend possible claims and provide an accessible audit trail.
- Intuitive user interface on an Apple iPad operating system, with dynamic screens that are simple and logical to navigate.
- Dynamic job overview screens, displaying key information, including property details, instructions, schedule, diary and additional notes.*
- Map route functionality suggesting best routes for each job on the day. With estimated travel time between appointments and intelligently scheduled to optimise time between each job.*
- Simple survey screens presenting questions in a pre-determined logical order, based on data entered throughout the survey. Includes integrated lender guidance mapping, capturing exact required data.
- Additional data capture tools within the App, to electronically collect site notes, sketches and photographic evidence.
- Use the floor plan tool to create fully editable floor plans quickly and easily, with annotations and automated floor area calculations.
- Use standard phrases within the App or create custom descriptions to generate reports and site notes quickly and consistently.
- In-built access to Rightmove SCT comparable data, with advanced ‘compare’ tools to support the property valuation analysis.*
- Ability to review and easily edit report before final submission, followed by a simple approval and submission process.
- On completion, two outputs are created automatically – the completed lender specific MVR along with the electronic surveyor site-notes.
- Documentation and site notes are stored online to provide an electronic audit trail to support the defence of claims.
*Available if integrated with Survey Hub
Please download our Product Brochure for more information