Client Technical Support Analyst
We are the UK’s leading provider of mobile surveying and workflow management software solutions. Our software is developed in-house and delivers a secure, robust and innovative way of working for thousands of users today. We’ve been a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 Company for 2 years in a row and we provide a fantastic working environment for our driven and ambitious team. We value our colleagues and their commitment, and invest heavily in career development, training and bringing the right people into the business.
Provision of friendly and professional first line technical support from inception to resolution, to agreed timescales.
- Analysing and resolving, where possible, problems raised by telephone or email, working with customers and colleagues
- Logging cases via the organisation’s CRM system (Salesforce) to required departmental standard
- Analysing case logs to spot common trends and underlying account problems
- Dealing with unassigned email cases sitting in queue
- Updating self-help guides to support problem resolution, reporting back to the Quality Assurance and Training Support Analyst
- Participating in daily stand up process to share information and learn from colleagues’ experience
- Adhering to allocated shift patterns
To take on additional responsibilities on a rotational basis via Triage and Case Reviewer roles.
- Triage – dealing with escalated issues and liaising with other departments as necessary to resolve these cases. Assisting with training requirements of the team based on issues sent to triage. Reviewing the team’s knowledge of such issues
- Case Reviewer – acting as point of contact for major accounts and dealing with customer specifics, raising concerns to the Technical Support Team Manager as required
On occasion, assist with device SQL database manipulation.
To take on additional responsibilities as reasonably directed by the Client Support Services Manager.
It’s good if…
This client facing technical support role requires both excellent customer service skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in an easy to understand way. On the job training relating to technical knowledge will be provided.
- Ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers
- Ability to interpret data, make recommendations and propose solutions
- Good IT competence, including familiarity with smartphones, tablets and PCs
We’re really excited if you have…
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM system
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
The Client Support Services team is often the first point of contact for eTech clients and it’s important that team members know they are representing the organisation. Team members need to be:
- Professional, taking pride in the service they offer
- Enthusiastic about the products delivered and supported
- Flexible, to ensure cover is provided as required
- Helpful, with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers
- Team players who enjoy contributing to team objectives.