We have developed a comprehensive suite of Green Deal & Energy Company Obligation (ECO) applications and we are gearing up for Green Deal Finance being available in January 2013.
eTech’s Green Deal & ECO software enables:
- Green Deal Advisors and Green Deal Advisory organisations – to manage and deliver Green Deal Advice reports.
- Green Deal Providers – to manage and coordinate assessments, sale of measures, finance and installation.
Compliance – Integral to eTech’s Green Deal and ECO solution
Our solution captures data in accordance with the Green Deal code of practice – meeting the stringent requirements of ECO & Green Deal Finance Company reporting.
Proud to be Green Deal & ECO Software partner to a number of major energy suppliers
We are delivering Green Deal provision solutions and ECO reporting management platforms to a number of energy suppliers.
Spotlight on: eTech’s ECO Hub
The ECO hub enables an energy supplier to manage their ECO obligations – including:
- The management of their delivery partners
- The receipt, quality control and auditing of data
- Consolidation and reporting to OFGEM.
Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 1234 288. There are also a number of Green Deal Application videos available on our YouTube channelBack to news