Property Hub to Property Hub Integration facilitates interaction between multiple companies within the Green Deal and ECO industry and enables GDAOs, GDIs and GDPs to seamlessly and securely share data.
Green Deal Providers:
- Allows GDPs to pass leads to a GDAO and receive a surveyed lead from a GDAO.
- Pass instructions to installation companies for installation of measures.
- Receive data on fully assessed installed measures for reporting of ECO.
Green Deal Installers:
- GDIs can receive instructions for installations from GDPs and transmit site notes and evidence documentation back to a GDP.
- Take a property from capturing as an initial lead, through to assessment and installation and send data back to a funding provider who is using Property Hub.
Green Deal Assessment Organisations:
- Enables the sharing of Green Deal assessment data with other eTech customers.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 123 1415
eTech provides mobile surveying technology and CRM platforms to the UK’s leading blue chip building management and surveying firms, Energy Suppliers and other major players in the Government’s ECO and Green Deal initiatives.Back to news